New! Winter in Italy Workshop
Comfort food and Italy just go hand in hand. Using secondary cuts learn how to make a rustic meal and a traditional dessert
Come and enjoy a 4hr hands on workshop with one of Toowoombas longest serving chefs Stephen Simon as he takes you through many of the techniques and sharing inside tips and tricks to ensure you can wow your family and friends.
Your class includes:
- access to an industry expert for 4 hrs
- learn knife skills with vegetables
- learn the art of braising and use of secondary cuts
- learn how to make osso buco
learn what a gremolata is
- learn the secret to soft and nutty polenta
- make a luscious tiramisu
- sit down to a beautiful lunch at the award winning Rosalie House 1pm-2pm
- receive the sixth series of Foodie Shots Collectible Recipe Cards
We will then all have a chance to sit, chat and enjoy a beautiful lunch with new friends among the vines. Purchase a glass of wine to compliment your meal and enjoy the afternoon just like in Italy. Use this time to really ask Chef Stephen the ‘how do I’ questions. You get to take home your tiramisu so it can really develop the flavour overnight to share with your family or friends…or you can have another one yourself!
DATE: Sunday 25th July 2021
TIME: 10am – 2.00pm
LOCATION: Rosalie House Cellar Door 135 Lavenders Rd, Lilyvale QLD 4352
TICKET PRICE: $197
- these classes are predominantly standing.
- minimum number of foodies required is 12
- no refunds for the classes unless cancelled however we can accept transfers to another guest.
$197.00 – $227.00
Workshop, Workshop + Exclusive VIF Apron