Food & Product Photography Workshop
• Are you a business owner who needs to take their own photos?
• Are you frustrated with how your photos look?
• Do you want to increase your sales?
• Do you use your phone camera?
This workshop is for both phone camera and DSLR users.
This workshop will help you:
• understand the fundamentals of photography
• troubleshoot common issues
• take your snapshots to hero shots in no time.
• you will be proud to use these images on your social media marketing
• create brand consistency
• increase engagement
• ultimately increase your sales
Bring your whole team! Learn together and share the knowledge – a great team building exercise. Please note there is a group discount so if you are bringing more than 3 people contact me directly.
The learning doesn’t end there. You will become an exclusive member of our private Foodie Togs group where you can continue to ask questions and share your progress in a safe and supportive environment. Once a Foodie Tog always a Foodie Tog.
If you are not local we can certain facilitate your session online using ZOOM, just let us know so we can send instructions. We have catered for these throughout the COVID lockdown and now we are able to cater for up to 5 people in our studio in Highfields Toowoomba, aligning with current regulations.
Workshops run from 10am – 12pm (2hrs)
EXCEPT FOR MARCH DATES:
THESE ARE MONDAYS 1pm-3pm
Lighthouse Write Gallery Crn of Hume and Margaret Toowoomba
This workshop is limited to 5 people
You don’t instruct
You get along side
You are passionate about your craft and your product and that passion translates into a place where I would believe in myself.
Thank you for unlocking my trapped potential Kat.