Learn, Cook and Share
Our pasta workshops sell out quickly.
There is something about allowing ourselves time out. To get our hands in the flour and eggs – it’s sort of like permission to be a child and have fun – to make a delicious mess.
Learn hands-on how to make your own pasta and be shown many other techniques and tips from one of Toowoomba’s leading trainers and chefs.
We will be showcasing Toowoombas’ local producers and this wonderful venue, Kingfisher Cafe & Restaurant, which has hosted many a wedding and celebration.
Get together with friends or gift a loved one a wonderful foodie experience.
Your 4hr experience includes:
- Make fresh egg pasta from beautiful locally sourced eggs
- Learn how to shape Agnolotti (moon shaped pasta parcels)
- Stephen will demo making cauliflower gnocchi
- Taste wonderful fresh pesto
- Lunch will be served with an alternate drop of two sauces, one will be using Top of the Range Mushrooms which can be purchased a tour local Toowoomba Farmers Market every Saturday at Cobb n Co
- Sit down lunch in the gardens of Kingfisher Cafe Restaurant
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine
After your 3hr workshop we will sit, chat, and enjoy a beautiful lunch with new friends among the trees.
Sip your complimentary wine with your meal and enjoy the afternoon just like you would in Italy. Use this time to really ask Chef Stephen the ‘how do I’ questions.
You get to take home your leftover pasta to use for lasagna or any pasta you desire.